Saturday, April 19, 2008

You're Lucky You're Still Here.



Ryan has had enough of Sheila and wants her out. Adam appears to be more than happy to comply with his wishes.

Ryan feels like Sharon deserves to stay more for being 'the ultimate pawn.' He wants Sheila out and Sharon to stay and in theory still wants Adam in the final two with him. It will be interesting if Adam votes Sheila out - would that lose him her vote if it comes down to Adam vs. Ryan in the end?

I've watched Ryan in the past and this attitude is usually the way he acts when he is set in his ways. Even thought I named this post, "You're lucky you're still here," to be accurate I should have named it, "You're *&@#! lucky you're (*#&#& still here (*#&^#!" Ryan is not one to mince words.

So hunker down for the rest of the weekend. Even though the next eviction is on Tuesday there is going to be some down time I am guessing.

Brother 9 Live Feeds Are On 24x7
The show ends in less than two weeks.
Click Here To Get The Free 14 Day Trial.

Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel ryan and sharon need to go. why is natalie was very very true to all of them and ryan gets with sharon to backstab adam and shelia and natalie whe adam should had told ryan natalie stay and also shelia and listen guys sharon never been on our side and even deal with naalie or shelia.
shelia girl you made your teammates look bad trusting sharon and she sat there and lie in your face about her ryan not knowing each other and talking behind adam and shelia and natalie back. ryan did'nt play this game fair and use the mess out of adam. adam you do need a stong woman because you are easy going.you shelia natalie was a good team together and i pray adam can win and shelia and think about giving natalie a check. this girl was true to you both.i am older and if natalie would like my email bigbrother can give it to her because she need a strong woman to talk to her. natalie we enjoyed you shelia and adam and don't hold no grudge aganistshelia
but pray for her because she move to fast and if some would have let me stay and win hoh this would been me and that person with the trust.shelia you was wrong for that move on natalie.

Michael said...

Holy crap..what did you just say?

IndyMike said...

ditto....

Anonymous said...

I re-read Anonymous' post four times and I can't figure out what the hell he/she said. Aside from the bad grammar, the sentences are run together and make no sense anyway...

Anonymous said...

Hold a mirror to your computer screen and read it off the mirror. Makes 100% sense then...actually, I am still comfused.

Scott said...

I think he's trying to say that Ryan has been given a free pass even though he's just as much a back-stabber as Natalie was.

Lil said...

uhhhhhh I'm not drunk, but I bet if I was that post would make perfect sense, maybe...

Anonymous said...

I figured it out!! Its spoken in BBonics .

Anonymous said...

I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure there was something in there that claimed that whoever won should give Natalie a portion of the winnings - although for the life of me, I can't figure out the rational for it.

Reefer Jello said...

I understand that person completely. Please allow me to translate for you.


i feel natalie was very very was a good and talking behind when adam should had told ryan she sat there and don't hold no grudge against bigbrother and shelia made your teammates look bad together and i pray ryan gets with sharon to mess out strong woman because she move to fast to backstab easy going teammates.