Thursday, July 24, 2008

Michelle: Whine Whine Whine (Rinse and Repeat)


Just like when she whined to Angie two weeks ago that she was hurt that Angie didn't cry on her shoulder, Michelle is now up in the HOH with Keesha doing the exact same thing. "I'm obviously sad that my friend is on the block. I just don't understand why you didn't come to me and tell me. I thought the plan was...I just don't understand...I'm sad...we sat up here last week...I just don't understand...people must think I'm stupid...I just don't understand...I'm being honest...I was up here last week...if I get HOH next week I'll never put you up...I just don't understand." Even a person with the limited brain power of Keesha must be getting tired of this.

Michelle is talking out of both sides of her mouth, though. She just promised to not use the POV if she wins, just minutes after she promised Jessie she would.

3 comments:

Sydney said...

Easy on my girl Keesha. I don't think she's so stupid. Especially compared to some of the others in the house. Angie has the most level head but after her, Keesha has surprised me, after her bio and interview set up her "character"

Anonymous said...

I think I could maybe like Keesha if she would just grow a pair and make a real move.

Why is she so hell-bent on thinking that Angie is coming after her? Out of the 3 hens, I'd say Keesha is the one Angie hates the least. Until today, of course.

And I'm *really* tired of her whole "I was persecuted last week for being friends with Steven, but Angie has to go" logic. How is what she's doing any different than last week? Like, "ohhh my god".

Reefer Jello said...

Keesha is a dumb fake blonde from Ohio that needs a tooth. I am hoping that Angie comes at her hard this week.