Sunday, July 27, 2008

It's Time For the Veto Ceremony!

The veto ceremony is now underway. Obviously, we can't see it, but I have a feeling it's going like this:

Keesha: As, um, the head of household...and, oh yeah, the person that has power of veto, I, um, I mean you both get to say some stuff to tell me why I should use it on you. Even though I've told everybody that I won't use it...although I'd like to because, um, my best friend Libra is a bitch. But I am an honest person, and I never, ever lie. So Angie, let's start with you.

Angie (who promised a long speech because she "has a lot to say"): I don't know why I'm up. But it's a game and I understand that. I hope you use the veto on me, but I understand if you don't. Can I go smoke?

Jessie: I'm up here based on a lie. I was promised to not be put up this week, but you're all scared of my awesome physique. I demand respect! It's just not right to be put up here based on a lie! My awesome physique demands to know who told the lie! You all must respect me. I can't eat. I can't sleep. I'm in jail. I'm in jail based on a lie! You just have to use the veto on me so that my awesome physique can continue to inspire all of you to respect me. It's so hard to be this awesome, and now you have put me in jail...

Keesha (cutting off Jessie, who continues to babble about respecting his awesome physique): I'm really tired, so I've made a decision. Well, my best friend who hates me decided it for me. I'm doing this for you, Steven, despite the banner that you flew over the house yesterday. And I'm not going to use the veto. Oh, I have to dramatically shut the box? Ok. How does it work? (Struggling to close it) This is soooooooo hard! Libra, will you shut it for me?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If this isn't a word for word transcription of what actually goes down, then it's got to be pretty damn close.
Probably a few more uhh's from Keesha and a lot more grunts and flexes from Jesse.

Christine said...

SCOTT!!! How on earth did you manage to shape shift and become a fly on the wall in the house to report that to us, as I am sure that is pretty much dead on as to how it went down...

Good Call.....

lololololl

feeds are back

Jen said...

Scott that was good!! I bet that's exactly how it went down!!

Sydney said...

Well, Bravo Scott. I thought Keesha was smarter than she's looking, but I still had to laugh out loud as this post of yours.

Anonymous said...

SCOTTS AN IDIOT AT BEST