Sunday, July 27, 2008

Time For Some Producer Manipulation!


Alrighty, in the past I have moaned and groaned about the way the producers influence the game - and those of us that have watched it know it does happen to some extent.

With the POV pretty much worthless at this point since Keesha is being babysat by April and Libra I was thinking about this scenario......

Imagine with me if you will that somehow Jessie does manage to get Keesha's ear once again, and she seems like she is actually considering using the POV and putting up Libra.

At that moment the producers should call Keesha to the Diary Room. and then lock the rest of the HGs outside, then start the POV meeting...... mwhahahahaahah!

Ok, it won't happen I know and at this point I don't think Jessie could convince Keesha of anything - but it is a thought. And a totally unfair one to Libra at that.

4 comments:

Christine said...

wouldn't that be wonderful?? It chaps my ass that every year here seems to be a group that is holier than thou and the degrade a set of HG's for things they themselves are doing....

I hope if Angie goes she is vocal and involved for the rest of the season, giving interviews and staying visible...

Scott said...

I know one site where she should grant an interview...or maybe even appear on a podcast! :D

Christine said...

from your fingers to her ears!! BRING ON ANGIE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Christine... with a personality like Angie's, you aint got to worry about seeing her too many places... they usually use people that are charming and love to talk... And angie cant do neither