Friday, July 25, 2008

It Doesn't Look Good For Angie


Feeds just came back, and while we haven't been told the winner we know it wasn't Libra or Angie. Ok, it was Keesha, as it can be seen on the table next to her. Libra came in second, and she's pissed that they had to wear unitards. For some reason, Jessie and Michelle suggested to Angie that she go up and tell Keesha that she'll owe her one if she gets Jessie booted.

Edit: Ok, I misheard. Jessie's great idea was for Angie to go up and tell Keesha to take Jessie down and put up Libra. My God, he's a tool! Why doesn't he go up and tell her to take down Angie instead? Oh, that's right. That wouldn't necessarily help him!






8 comments:

ale said...

I think it's awesome that Libra and Jessie were buried in shit for a while today. It just brightens my day.

Scott said...

I can't wait to see the footage.

ale said...

Ok, why would Angie do that? SHE is also on the block, isn't she? What a tool.

Reefer Jello said...

From my perspective....If Angie is booted I lose the only woman on the show that intrigues me. I will now have to watch the two shrill blondes with plastic tits...Michelle, the Butterface...my Auntie Renny and the omnipresent angry black bitch.

No more BBAD for me. Why bother?

Anonymous said...

i'm with you reefer jello. any interest i had beyond fast forwarding the tivo through the weekly episodes is lost.

Anonymous said...

bye bye to the both of you and take that tired ANGIE with you... Please do take that hat with her and remind her if she is selected again for a tv show to bring more than one hat.... Shes actually worst that the gurl from kansas of bb9... at least SHARON attempted to play... ANGIE sucks.. the only reason she is still around is because of MEMPHIS.... she would have been the target anyway so KEESHIA just done what everybody wanted to do to her anyway... shes got to be the most boring bb player i have ever seen... and she always has that sad puppy dog look... smile gurl..you on tv.....LMFAO

Reefer Jello said...

Anon...you could be right about all your whining about Angie. I don't know. It's just that she has those nice long legs and sweet, delicious ass and those luring, pouty lips. I want to lick her from toe to toe, every time I look at her. Other than that, I have no interest and concede jyour points.

Anonymous said...

delicious azz... her azz is flat as a pancake.... give her credit for brest but azz.... you cant give her credit for something she doesnt have