Saturday, July 26, 2008

More Tool Time With Jessie - This Time April Is His Target



He's currently in the HOH attempting to expose April and her lies. She's stammering and contradicting herself, but he's coming off as a complete lunatic. "This feels like jail. I can't eat. I can't sleep. I'm in jail because of somebody else's lie." He's also repeating once again that he was promised safety this week, and that the conversation to go after Steven was with her, Ollie, and Libra. This has all happened despite the fact that every single person (outside of Jerry's supposed comment to Angie) has assured him that he's safe. His quote of the afternoon? "I've not once said anything bad about anybody!" Yeah, right.

BTW, Ollie and April have never slept together because he "snores like a cow". Bwahahahahahaha! Edit: Now she has said that she spends time with Ollie because sometimes "it's nice to have somebody to cuddle with". Yeah, for a full 90 seconds.

Libra, for once, is playing smart. She's spending the day napping.

9 comments:

ale said...

Keep digging that hole, honey. At this rate, he's very close to reaching the core.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see his DR talking heads, because you know he's bragging about what an awesome strategy this is, to rattle everyone and get them off their game.
I hope they fill that mysterious empty wall panel with a new house guest, and I hope it's someone I can actually cheer for. This season it seems like its been more of a, who do I hate the least, than anything else.

Scott said...

OMG, the diary room stuff on Tuesday (post-nomination) will be amazing.

ale said...

Hopefully the hens are threatened enough by him to vote him out this week. Then again, that would require a minute amount of common sense.

Anonymous said...

Come on Ale, have you seen the way Angie is playing? Clearly she's the one playing the hardest and is the mastermind behind everything that's gone on in the house to date.
The ghost of Brian strikes again!

Scott said...

I have decided that after Angie is evicted my support is going behind, believe it or not, Renny. She just wanders around the house listening to everybody babble.

Christine said...

oh my so much for a quiet lazy day!!

and can someone clarify something for me, wasn't Jessie told he would be safe this week if he put up Steven and dan instead of renny?? and wasn't Keesha one of the people who gave Jessie her WORD?? and if so, doesn't that mean she went back on her WORD??

yes I know its a game and thats what happens in this game BUT it sure pokes holes in Keesha not wanting to put up Libra becasue of her word...


Scott, I had the same thought re:renny last night after I emailed you...too funny...

Jen said...

The BOY has Lost it!! I am not surprised though! I bet when he was a kid and his mom told him no to something he would badger her to death until he finally got his way!! He just doesn't give up!! If he keeps this up Angie just might stay after all!! Wishful thinking I know but at this rate it just might be a possibility!!

Anonymous said...

everybody lies in this game and pretends like they dont see things like you pretending like Angie has played any part of this game... it os obvious that Jesse should be the one that gets put out but when it comes to gurls and there revenge moods, you can bet angie will be gone.. just call it a dumb thing or a gurl thing..either way its the same thing