Sunday, July 13, 2008

No more beebees...but we have...FISHIES!!!

Although I do miss the guinea pigs (aka "beebees") I am loving the fishies. For now, I am sure I'll hate them as much as I dislike some of the cast members off the bat.

As for tonight's episode, my favorite by far is Jerry. He seems like a good guy. A genuine good guy that is. I think that's who we all tend to like, the person we think is the most real. For me, that person is Jerry. Of course, I have only seen CBS' watered down version of what could possibly be and my diagnosis of him could be off. I hope not. I think he could go far because he won't be seen as a physical threat.

I am no fan on Renny and glad she was put up on the block. Her voice irritated me. The way she kept saying "fawther" really got under my skin. I am also no fan of Libra. Who leaves 4 month old twins to go on a television show with no contact to see how they might be doing? That's just bad parenting if you ask me. I don't care who's watching the kids, I think these are times where the babies are growing and you don't want to miss a thing. I know BB has had plenty of parents on and I do understand why they go on, but four months is just too young to be missing out on when you are able to be there.

I'm glad to be back writing for bbgossip again! I'll watch the feeds and get you all the latest in the house, whether it's gossip or just plain silly. Here's to a good season!

9 comments:

Scott said...

We've now heard from all but one blogger.

Anonymous said...

Posted by: Ashley
I am also no fan of Libra. Who leaves 4 month old twins to go on a television show with no contact to see how they might be doing? That's just bad parenting if you ask me. I don't care who's watching the kids, I think these are times where the babies are growing and you don't want to miss a thing. I know BB has had plenty of parents on and I do understand why they go on, but four months is just too young to be missing out on when you are able to be there.


Typical democrat. Make babies and expect other people to provide for them.. and that, btw, is a BIG over generalization, but I had to take the zing. :)

Not a fan of her, either, needless to say. I'll be happy if Renny and Libra are the first two to go.

whynotpac said...

renny and memphis need to go! obviously she is safer to keep.....but just how much can anyone tolerate???

Anonymous said...

I agree - 4 month old twins are way too young to be without their mother - in one interview she said 'they won't remember' - yeah that makes it okay.... Love what Matt said about typical democrat - I would add that in one interview she said she has strong 'family values' - lol!

ale said...

I'm really close to coming out with a Leave Libra Alone youtube video. Don't push me, people.

bbfanto said...

Hey Ash, great to see you back!

I like Jerry too, I think he will make so entertaining moments in the house. Surprised he grabbed April's boobs but he she presented them and let him at them, good to see his libido is not 75! LOL.

Renny's laugh, OMG how does her husband put up with that?!

Anonymous said...

As a mother of 2 year old twins, I can definitely say it would be better for Libra to go on the show now then when her kids do notice her absence. I think it's ridiculous how people judge others without walking a least a step in their shoes.

Anonymous said...

I am not sure how any parent (of twins no less) can suggest that it is better to leave 4 month old twins over older ones since the older one will "remember". Remembering isn't quite the issue. Early development and bonding is. Those are indeed critical in the early months. I don't care how judgemental it is, but it is sad to me that anyone lucky enough to have precious babies at home would leave them for three months to be on a reality tv show. That is a pretty questionable parent to me. People just don't appreciate how incredibly lucky they are to have children.

Anonymous said...

For Anonymous who has 2 year old twins - what about her 4 year old daughter? She is certainly old enough to know her mom is gone. It is not 'judgemental' to say a mother should not go on a reality TV show and leave a 4 month old (or two) at home. Are you serious? The other Anonymous was right - it is about bonding and the fact that she could be there. I don't think she is evil, I think she is greedy and/or a fame-seeker. In the end, I hope everything turns out well for her family even if I think this decision was not the right thing to do.