Sunday, July 13, 2008

Wake the kids and phone your neighbors, BB10 Starts Tonight!

Are you ready? Are you excited?

Get the word out, we want LOTS more people commenting and discussing the show this season. I know there were a lot of folks that didn't watch BB9 because it was too much of an investment in the Srping - but it is Summer now and we need to get everyone on here letting us know what they think about this season.

The feeds will be on full force in less that 12 hours and I am excited about it. I had been a bit sluggish to come around but knowing that I am going to get to see 13 new faces in the BB house shortly has me fired up.

Not to mention the fact that there are NO secret connections this go around.

I know there are concerns that the political angle may come into play, however I can't see this group sitting around having deep discussions about politics and the election will still be 2 months away when the show ends anyways. We've already seen Jerry copping a feel so he seems like a pretty loose guy.

I am sure there will be lots of conversation and information here later this evening - so bookmark the site and come back often!

Brother 10 Live Feeds Will Be
On 24x7 Starting Tonight!!
Click Here To Get The Free 14 Day Trial.

Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! So excited.

And, Mike. GREAT first podcast. So glad to hear your voice again!