Tuesday, August 26, 2008

THANK YOU!

and a big ole FU to Fay. My internet went out yesterday morning at 8:30 am, and all I could think of was nooooooooooooo today is POV! Still storming bad, with tornadoes and flash floods, but I'm back on and now caught up.

So thank you for the posts and vids, it kinda makes up for missing it all. :(

All I could think of when watching the vids, especially of Manchelle throwing her hissy fit about the cameras, was how the crew must be laughing their asses off. Talking back at her, mocking her. I would love to have been a fly on that wall.

Speaking of Manchelle, does she not remember a deal she made, where Jessie was to be the "protected" one? How could she have felt safe I don't know. And why these type of things are never brought up I don't know.

Oh well, I'm all caught up now and turning on the feeds. Again, TY!

3 comments:

jon said...

hey i have a brand new blog and i put you on my blog list

so could u please put mine on there

i am : big-brother-10-zone.blogspot.com


thankyou very much :-)

debiwhit said...

Okay, This is my first post ever. I found your website about 3 seasons ago and you are my absolute fave for BB. I rely on you when I need to get caught up on the feeds. I've always participate in your polls and never read the blogs. I was wondering what this annonymous stuff was all about. Now that I have found some posts I would like to change my vote from "I don't care" to "don't allow annonymous postings". This freak really should find a life and not tread where he is not wanted.

Scott said...

Welcome to our site, debi.