Thursday, August 21, 2008

Renny's HOH Blog


Dear Fans,
This is Renny, hopefully one of your favorite Big Brother Housequest! I am so excited about sharing some of my thoughts with you. First, I would like to thank everyone that tunes in for every episode, especially all my fans and enjoys our antics in the house. Secondly, I want to thank my beautiful husband Patrick, my daughter Paris and my son Patrick Ruben, aka "Sparky". Loving shout out to my son - in-law Benson! They have always been there for me and supported me throughout my life. I love you always and forever. This experience has been like no other I have ever experienced. I know first hand how difficult it is living with this many people. It can be sheer chaos! All these houseguest have different personalities, and it's like trying to maneuver through a minefield. Every day you wake up knowing most of everyone schemed the entire day to try and get you out, so they can win the half a million dollars. I have already been told people would not take me to the end because I am well liked by many of the houseguest. If that is the case, I hope my fans consider me for America's favorite. I have been playing this game hard. Many people may not realize the sheer hell I've been put through at the hands of Jerry (The Colonel). He still has not apologized for what he did to me. Let me guess, I'm too old for him to give me an apology. In his state of mind you have to be a young chick to get one. By the way Colonel, how about covering your mouth when yawning I'm tired of seeing it, you look like a Rhino! Take some etiquette classes.
April, I was so tired of you prancing around this house like a drama queen, you won the cash, the clothes, suck it up chick your good at closing deals. However this is one gamer you could not close RENNY, Good for one this game is closed for you!
Memphis your a good looking shrewd young man, however I've had my eye on you since day one, I believe you think you've won the game already. It's not over to the fat lady sings!
Michele, you have a winning personality. I like to hear you laugh. Your one tough broad from the east coast! I do believe though you would sell me out for the guy's. I love how you talk about your mother, she is a beautiful mother, she must be proud.
Dan, you are the most unusual young man. I like you a great deal. However call me Sherlock Holmes, you are a very suspicious suspect. Sometimes some things are too good to be true, you are falling into that category mate. I do admire you for being a sweet young man and very loving. Shout out to your mother Sue. However in the game some things don't make sense and you don't. Call me Judge Judy!
Ollie you a gentle soul, I know you might have found love in the big brother house. More power to you.
Keesha you have been my best friend in the big brother house. I know what's coming. However you have been my rock in here and I have trusted you. I am not here to make friends, yet along the way I think you are a treasure. Some people in this house are taking advantage of your good nature, but you are extremely smart. I will never forget you lady!
I want to tell everyone good-bye and I hope to see you when I get out. I am always there for my fans! I will never forget all of you for watching me! I love all of you,
Chow,
Renny

12 comments:

DaveA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

Thanks for posting this here, Scott. Revealed some things we may not have already known re where her head is at...

Anonymous said...

Renny is a decent babe. Whacky and funny. When she was in her prime, she was a total fox! You go lady! My old man and I are both rooting for you. He quit posting here because of the negative energy but he is for Renny all the wasy.

Laura (from Munroe Falls.)

Anonymous said...

I love Renny, but her syntax and grammar are atrocious. My third graders can put together sentences and paragraphs better than she can!

Scott said...

Hi Laura, I'm glad you posted. Tell your "old man" that we're hoping things settle down a bit on this site, and we'd love to see him return.

Unknown said...

Renny spells as well as most of the commentors on this site

Anonymous said...

I find most of the people who comment here to be above average in intelligence and grammar, actually. Especially when compared to other BB boards and forums.

It's a big part of the reason I lurk here. It's fun to discuss the game with intelligent, well-spoken people.

DaveA said...

Ya thanks Scott I feel as though I have a better understanding of what Renny is thinking and how she will be playing the last few weeks of the game.

As for my previous comment I removed it because it was slightly negative and I want this to be a positive board. Also it was supposed to be funny....annnnnnnd no

Anonymous said...

A bit surprised to read Renny asking us to vote her Americas Favorite, if it comes to that! Is she desperate or what? I had great admiration for her......up until she won the HOH, now for me, it is all gone. I wouldn't give her my vote for dog catcher.

ale said...

Wow, that's a little harsh. It's not as if she turned on people. I think it's completely understandable for paranoia to become more intense as the numbers get smaller. Once the other side gets picked off, they'll have to turn on one another, and I think Renny's thinking too far ahead. She'll be America's fave though, no contest (so far).

Anonymous said...

Renny's been my favorite from Day 1. I really hope she wins, but I don't see how, at this point. I do appreciate, however, having an articulate person penning an HOH post!

I'm looking forward to seeing April make the walk of shame tonight.

Peace.

Scott said...

I wonder how many "walk of shames" April has had in her life?