Saturday, July 19, 2008

Huge Blowup This Morning.


So I was watching the HGs wake up this morning and all of a sudden Jerry bursts into the bedroom where Libra was and accuses her of calling him old and slow. Turns out Renny had told Jerry that Libra had complained about having the two 'old' people on her team for the food competition.

Jerry was pissed and Libra went right back at him defending himself. Most of the house went outside to get away from the fight which eventually included Renny as well.

I am sure this will make TV and the video of it will be up on you tube sooner or later.

About 10 minutes after it started it was over and everyone seemed to have calmed down - but we all know that the argument won't be forgotten.

10 comments:

Scott said...

Good for him! He's been stewing about her for the past two days. At least today she'll have somebody to bitch about besides my girl Angie.

Christine said...

Libra suffers from revisionist history FOR SURE!!

Scott Angie Memphis and Jessie were in the BY before the blowout chatting and the cams were LOVING Angie....did you see it?

Scott said...

Christine, don't you know Queen Libra is right about everything?

I missed some sweet Angie cams? Ohnoes. I was adding more pics to my Angie post and tuned in only after reading about what was going on.

Christine said...

Queen Libra is eerily reminiscent of Maggie.

and sadly yes you did miss some Angie shots, the early am rumpled i just got out of bed look.

Scott said...

I'm now depressed I missed that. Any chance you took some shots, Christine??? lol

Christine said...

Sorry Scott, wish I knew how to take screenshots/captures of the live feeds.

But I see your Breakfast with Angie post and you have some good ones there.

I never understoood the whole girl crush thing with Janelle but I believe I have am developing a girl crush on Angie!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott said...

If you download bbviewer, you can open all four cams in separate windows. You take screen caps simply by pressing the space button.

Christine said...

is there a charge for bbviewer??

Scott said...

Nope, here's the link - http://www.bbviewer.com/downloads/bbviewer18.zip

IndyMike said...

Scott - check your mail - or