Friday, September 5, 2008

Nomination Time Or Dan's Trip?













Dan has spent the last half hour sitting by himself in the HOH, and then suddenly was called to the diary room. He threw on a headband and bolted out the door. Right that moment an outside lockdown was called for the rest of them.

It's possible that it's nomination time, but since he spent no time acting like he was contemplating his choices, I'm wondering if he's headed to the beach.

BTW, some sites are speculating that Dan is going to the jury house for a visit, and that his overheard comment about Michelle is that he wants to focus his pleading on her. If that's true, they better show us lots of footage. Either way, it does explain the "bury the hatchet" message in the competition.

8 comments:

ale said...

I hope I'm not the only person who feels incredibly disappointed by today. They hyped it up to be a huge deal, and at the end, it's a trip to the beach. I'm sure he'll receive some nice perks, but it just seems wholly insignificant when you consider the hype. The going with a member of the jury thing (if it's true) doesn't seem like it'll "change the game" as promised. Meh.

youre_a_fool said...

gurl go get a life... who cares if youre disappointed... this is not about you, its about the players

And why do you want the game to change, you wanted memphis to lead this boring group to the end and now you got them...

live with it fatso

ale said...

I love how you lack the balls to keep the same name. Better yet, that you don't realize that people know who you are. Talk about getting a life.

Anonymous said...

See, note the frequent and consistent misuse of the ellipsis!

It's all about the ellipsis!

Your cover is blown OMG, even if you change your name again and block your user profile, you can't hide your misuse of the ellipsis!

youre_a_fool said...

as long as i get thru to you Ale, i dont care what balls you think i have, you fat slob

ale said...

This will be the last time I respond to anything you post, so be sure to enjoy this final bit of attention you receive from me. If you seriously think I give a fuck what some obvious creep thinks about me, you've got another thing coming. I'm completely unaffected by anything you say; that grade school shit is so 10 years ago, I barely bat an eyelash. My 6 year old nephew can come up with wittier comments on the spot than you could if you spent all day thinking about it. Give it up. you'll NEVER "get thru" to me. I'll keep doing my thing, posting away, ignoring your "azz". You want to keep going, go ahead. Enjoy playing with yourself. :)

Anonymous said...

OMG - what are you trying to "get through"?

Because everyone just thinks you're nuts. I don't think any message you think you're giving is actually getting through to anyone...unless the message is that you're crazy. That, we get! :-D

Phoebe said...

I think Ale has a stalker; OMG is like the boy in class who really likes a girl, but repeatedly hits her to get attention. It's sort of scary.