Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hurray! Welcome To BigBrotherGossip.com!!

Hot dog, some of you may know I own the name bigbrothergossip.net. But today I became the owner of BigBrotherGossip.com!! I have been quietly waiting and waiting for the name to become available since I discovered it was 'expiring' a while ago and finally today I got my wish and bought the name!

Now what this means is no more long names like bigbrother10gossip.blogspot.com or bigbrother11gossip.blogspot.com (although those names will still work). Now all you need to remember (and tell your friends about) is bigbrothergossip.com !!!

So even thought I set up the bigbrother11gossip.blogspot.com page - just come back here for Big Brother 11. We'll be waiting for ya!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Congrats Mike!!!!! I changed my bookmark. Thanks for a great season, see ya next summer.

callie44 said...

Congrats! I to saved the new name in my bookmarks...see ya soon :))